HELP WHERE HOSPITALS NEED IT ®
HELP WHERE HOSPITALS NEED IT ®
CHC Career Opportunities
Vice President, Post Acute Development
Following the direction of the Executive Vice President of CHC Consulting and the Senior Vice President, Post Acute Services, the VP is responsible for the sale of our Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) and Post-Acute Care services and offerings within the prescribed target audience. Primary responsibilities are to find and qualify potential management, consulting and joint venture clients and execute agreements. Supports the sale of all CHC products and services as needed. Coordinates efforts with the CHC Business Development Team.
• Research and develop lists of potential customers in conjunction with Executive Vice President of Community Hospital Consulting
• Develop sales leads
• Make regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
• Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP’s)
• Develop sales proposals for customers
• Make presentations to potential clients
• Interact with facility management teams to gather appropriate data, conduct analysis, identify and define needs and targets of opportunity for improvement as a result of data analysis.
• Act to close deals and finalize contracts; coordinate with CHC Legal Services and CHC Post-Acute Operations as needed
• Lead the development of new post acute service lines or services, working with Executive leadership to determine feasibility and marketability
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends and government regulations as appropriate for long term acute care hospitals
• Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
• Attend trade shows and conferences to market and sell CHC products and services
• Responsive to customers’ needs and follows through on all aspects of a request, both written and verbal
• Work effectively with all departments - corporate and client - to make a significant contribution to the organization's overall effectiveness
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field required. Masters in Healthcare Administration and/or Business preferred.
Requires five to seven years consultative sales experience in the post acute service line and/or post acute operations, with a work record that demonstrates:
o Selling products and services within the health care industry to senior level executives
o Ability to locate new opportunities, cold call and develop productive relationships
o Ability to successfully negotiate and close the sale
o In-depth knowledge of hospital operations
• Knowledge of LTACH regulations and ability to impart that knowledge to sales leads
• Ability to develop and locate new sales opportunities
• Ability to make cold calls and follow up on sales leads
• Ability to target leads and track progress
• Ability to develop productive business relationships
• Ability to successfully negotiate and close the sale
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to senior level executives in both small and large groups
• Ability to analyze operational data and use this analysis to identify and effectively facilitate solutions and cost savings
• Ability to transform ideas into action
• Ability to influence decision makers
• Ability to define realistic, specific goals and objectives and to prioritize objectives
• Ability to communicate and relate well with others
o Listens actively
o Communicates clearly
o Shares information appropriately
o Keeps others well informed
o Responds in a timely manner to messages/requests
• Ability to work independently and support multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of hospital operations
• Knowledge to understand and apply the concepts and terminology unique to healthcare industry and post-acute care fields
• Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel required. Microsoft Project preferred.
Competitive compensation and incentive pay plan.
Competitive benefits program.
CHC's corporate office was named among the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review for 2015 and 2016 and was named among the top 100 Places to Work in DFW by the Dallas Morning News in 2015 and 2016. CHC is as dedicated to maintaining a corporate culture of care and concern for its employees that is as strong as its dedication to supporting our clients.
CHC is continuing to grow, and seeks talented individuals who will contribute to our growth while embracing our mission to guide, support and enhance the mission of community hospitals and healthcare providers.
Community Hospital Corporation (CHC), a not-for-profit corporation, was created in 1996 to preserve the not-for-profit status of community-based health care organizations. Our vision is to be the nation’s preeminent resource in advancing community healthcare.
CHC owns, leases or manages acute care hospitals in Texas, New Mexico, Nebraska, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana and Hawaii. We have consulted with, or are currently consulting with hospitals and LTACHs in nearly 30 states.
Facilities and organizations currently benefiting from involvement with CHC ContinueCARE include:
Arkansas Continued Care Hospital of Jonesboro, Jonesboro, AR
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Kings Mountain, Kings Mountain, NC
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Madisonville, Madisonville, KY
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at University, Charlotte, NC
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Pineville, Pineville, KY
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Paducah, Paducah, KY
ContinueCARE Hospital at Palmetto Health Baptist Health, Columbia SC
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin, Corbin, KY
ContinueCARE Hospital at Hendrick Medical Center, Abilene, TX
ContinueCARE Hospital at Medical Center, Odessa, TX
ContinueCARE Hospital at Midland Memorial, Midland, TX
Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital, Tyler, TX
Apply for This Position
CHC | 7800 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 200, Plano, TX 75024 | 972.943.6400Copyright © 2017 Community Hospital Corporation